HOW TO ENROLL
- Pay the one-time enrollment fee of $25
- Log the hours spent in riding
- Return HRP log sheets to WWHA or enter your hours in the member’s only section of the website on or before December 31st of each year.
HORSEBACK RIDING PROGRAM RULESOnce you enroll in the HRP you simply log your hours spent riding your Walking Horse or other breed. As you move up in hours, you earn fun rewards.
- Must maintain a WWHA membership and be in good standing.
- One-time enrollment fee of $25
- Log hours riding or pleasure driving on the HRP log sheet.
- You may ride more then one horse, and you do not have to own the horse.
- The horse must be a WWHA registered horse if it is a Walking Horse. The registered name and number must be listed on the HRP log sheet.
- Separate log sheets must be used for each horse, and a minimum of one log sheet must be submitted each year to maintain enrollment in the program.
- Return HRP log sheets to the WWHA before December 31st, or Email them to Thefuture@worldwha.org.